Become an Authorized Motor Dealer

To become one of our Land Rover & Jaguar Motor Dealers, you must have a business registered with your state's taxing authority and possess documentation authorizing you to collect any state required sales tax.

Our expectations of Rover Parts Depo - OEM Motor Dealers is set at a higher standard than normal Motor Dealers.

Fill out our "Dealer Application
", submit it or print it out and FAX or mail it back to our office along with a photocopy of your state's business license or sales tax resale certificate. Thank you.

Dealer Application

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.